Careers AT RAY eNGINEERING
Manufactures Representative Company with over 100 years of history located in Massachusetts is seeking a self-starting, motivated Outside Sales Engineer to serve Power & Steam Plants in the Southern counties of New York and Northern New Jersey. Salesman must reside convenient to the territory to service the customer base. You will be Presenting and Selling a diverse line of mostly Mechanical products from small maintenance items to large capital equipment and services, primarily to the Power Plant & Steam industry.
Your sales role will be visiting with customers, identifying opportunities for our product lines, working with our office and principles to prepare proposals, and close the sales to facilitate growth in the territory.
- Motivated and organized salesman who will be responsible for the customers and opportunities within their territory.
- Assistance in preparing proposals, reviewing specifications and credit terms
- Seek Opportunities through solving customers problems and offering plant upgrades for performance or cost savings
- Team player that can fit into a family orientated company with a close working team
- Mechanical Aptitude required, Engineering degree preferred
- Experience selling technical products needed. Selling to Power Plants in the described territory a plus
- Use of Company online CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) to maintain customer data and opportunities
- Use of Microsoft products (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation (expenses paid), approximately 4 days / week on the road
- There will be occasional travel for training and trade shows.